Welcome to our website!
"We are El Salvador's most Dynamic Chamber"
Thank you for visiting our Official Website for the CANADA-EL SALVADOR Chamber of Commerce (CESCC)
In 2009, our Chamber CESCC/Canchamsal will continue to improve bilateral business relations between El Salvador and Canada. The interest to build commercial links between El Salvador and Canada has steadily increased and 2009 will be another rewarding year for our members, who represent both the Salvadoran and Canadian business communities. Salvadorans desire economic independence and businesses will find willing workers and capable staff in El Salvador.
Our Purpose is to support CESCC members in El Salvador and Canada in their effort to build a successful business through networking, education, and personal preferences. Through this Chamber, we encourage Canadian companies to set up Strategic Business Alliances with Salvadoran businesses and use their expertise for projects in El Salvador. Our Chamber is non-political and hence does not support any political views of our advertisers.
When joining CESCC/Canchamsal, we will provide Business Listings for Members, preferential prices for Seminars, discounts for advertising on our Web Pages, Membership Directory, and Sponsorship of Events. By constantly evaluating our position in the business community we are able to increase value to our members to achieve economic growth.
Membership is now open to any individual, business, or corporation with an interest in acquiring new markets in El Salvador and Canada. You do not need to be Salvadoran or Canadian to be a member. Our primary function is to provide services to our members.
Benefits to CESCC Members
Your registration fee now includes:
• Business contacts with our offices in El Salvador and Canada.
• Access to our Members Listing for networking or contracts/projects in El Salvador.
• Our Partnering Program fees are currently set to fit your budget, they are now Gratis.
• Preferential prices for Special Events, Web Advertising to provide a professional image.
• CESCC/Canchamsal.org meetings for government updates on new regulations
• Assist members with research, set up, legal issues, airport pick up and hotel reservations during the primary investment or expansion stages.
• Awareness of Cultural events in El Salvador and Orientation to El Salvador.
• Join a growing Latin American Business Community in El Salvador.
• Use of our Business Service Center facilities in El Salvador.
• Now offering Leasing and Factoring services through a leading bank.
• Your membership lets you phone Canada Gratis, for 20 minutes from our Service Center.
• Resume assistance for members moving to Canada.
• Access to Canadian Universities and Colleges using our Education Directory.
• Keep current with our Sports Portal.
From Canadian Business Online
Companies require a permit if the goods or technologies exported are included on Canada’s Export Control List. Unfortunately, companies that are unprepared only learn about this requirement when their products get detained by Customs.
Selling your product in foreign markets is a terrific way to increase sales and diversify your customer base. But just like any aspect of your company, exporting brings with it potential problems, says Gerhard W. Kautz in Exporting from Canada. Learn about them now so you won’t be surprised later.
Join our Newsletter